On 8/7/21 3:17 am, Jonathan Kamens via dmarc-discuss wrote:

It's not useful to come back and say, "Well, I mean, if they did things differently, then this wouldn't be an issue." They're not doing things differently, and they don't want to do things differently. It's our job to facilitate them being able to make their emails look the way they want to securely. It's not our job to tell them that they can't make their emails look the way they want to or can't employ third-party service providers to send out emails on behalf of their domains. Either of those is a non-starter.

+1

- Roland