On Tue 06/Jul/2021 02:55:23 +0200 Roland Turner via dmarc-discuss wrote:
On 22/5/21 7:41 am, Brandon Long via dmarc-discuss wrote:

At least at one point we definitely saw enough senders requiring too many lookups that we cared more about
trying to find a positive evaluation than downside from doing more.

I'd suggest that a resolution to this might be to expand the finite limit (I've also had trouble with the 10 lookup limit, even for a small organisation),

Why do organizations need more than 10 lookups? Do they have a choice of several smart hosts? (And the latter need, to avail of reputed smart hosts, keeps looking to me like a DMARC failure.)

An "SPF compiler" could gather a ton of addresses and dynamically assign them to the.only.a.mechanism.U.need.example.com.

Best
Ale