Hi all -

Although this thread has gone pretty far from perfectly as a whole, it has
comforted me to see a number of people contribute to the thread who haven't
been active on this list in quite a while.  I'm going to send out a couple
separate emails apart from this - but would like to thank the contributors
who have popped in to this thread to post their thoughts who have been
inactive for some period of time.  I can't guarantee I will be able to
consistently do so, but will make a stronger effort to keep up on
gendergap-l traffic going forward, and also to try to help ensure that any
obstacles that currently discourage women from participating in this list
are mitigated, moderated, or if push comes to shove, removed from this
individual community at least.

Best,
Kevin Gorman