I think we are talking past each other. The issue I responded to was about
live help,  which we offer, is used extensively for English Wikipedia, and
should be respected. Advertising the existing service to more editors is
surely better than not doing so. If we are talking about longer-term
alternative help systems then I agree that we should explore options like
Pintrest which seem to be popular with less technical audiences.

Pine