On 7/30/2014 11:39 PM, LB wrote:

Twice during my short discussion about how to start a civility board, which turned into a long discussion about the word c*nt, an Admin gave the link to the Commons search results for that word, saying that showed that the "text" of the word isn't very offensive. WTF?!

Actually I just searched for the first time and saw all photos were regarding "Courageous Cunts" and had a whole rant written on a talk page thinking it was some pervert thing.

Then I looked at this political poster image https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Courageous_Cunts.jpg
which leads to this site http://courageouscunts.com/

Which says:
This is a protest page! We're a group of girls that got quite angry about the growing propaganda to surgically "improve" the female genitalia. Don't get us wrong: we're not blaming any woman for her conscious, informed decision. If you really want labiaplasty, go ahead. It's the alliance between porn and the medical industry we're opposed to. It's about their campaign to sell us the perfect labia. Here we try to raise a voice against it!

Also CC's are at: https://www.flickr.com/people/76200162@N06
And saw all the photos l  looked at were upload by by user: courageousC*nts

So I assume it is a woman or women who were real ticked off about this in 2012? Unless it is a guy who used this evidently real issue as an excuse to get his jollies taking photos of shaved women.
All that shaving does make me a bit suspicious...

Also I noticed there are all sorts of photos under both male and female genitalia which probably are excessive in number and/or in detail, but not an issue I'm have energy to do much about.

CM