Hey, I've been following this list for a while. I'm pretty sick of the
constant sexism on Wikipedia, and depressed because it's not just a few
users, but seen in the opinions and suggestions of so many. I've started a
twitter account (https://twitter.com/SaidOnWP) to give some examples of
what I think the most egregious things said are. This will probably upset
some users, especially users that meant well, but many things that are said
that are "well-meaning" have some offensive underlying ideas.

I want to show the mass of evidence that sexism exists on WP in a venue
where it doesn't have to be interrupted by users demanding proof. I know
that this is more confrontational than some users will want, but I'm sick
of the anti-interventionalist sentiment from different quarters in WP, with
the attitude "oh! well it's up to what the community wants...!" This is a
problem with the community and I hope to shed some light on it.

I'm going to be posting things every day and have enough content planned
for about a month, repost, send me examples or follow my twitter. I'm only
posting content from this year, and include analyses, discussions,
commentary and incidents.

#saidonWP