Thanks Nathan. I do concur that harassment to the level myself, Carol and
other very active outspoken women have experienced on/off wiki is not the
standard experience for every woman who lines up to click edit.

It sucks that it happens. But I also always remind people - unless you are
editing controversial subjects or pose a direct threat to the patriarchy
you won't get messed with. Or at least not much.

Just keep your head down and write about knitting and women scientists. You
will be "just fine..."

(With slight sarcasm :)

Sarah