Frankly, given the hostility to the Gender Gap project, I have to wonder about this Hashtag effort.

Lightbreather quoted some obnoxious guy statements a month ago out of her own account and was roundly criticized. Forum shopping and canvassing issues were raised while others applauded it. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jimbo_Wales/Archive_170#Fed_up_with_the_status_quo...

I personally wouldn't do it because the wrong Admin who was friends with people you quoted (or people who don't like you) probably would get you blocked for weeks or months at a time. So it could be a way to trap editors whose twitter accounts are somehow linked to their user names.

I know at least one guy at an ANI got away with criticizing a woman editor on her editing at a number of off wiki-sites. But that doesn't mean any of us would get away with it.

And this also can be turned about the Gender Gap Project "#GenderGapStupidity" or whatever.

So unless there was some community consensus on an appropriate way to do this, I would tread carefully...

CM