Hi. Some people can't speak up about what happened for legal reasons.

I do think there is a double standard. But I have before my involvement in
wiki. Living in the US it's a way of life.

Some women who were impacted by those posts were harassed by people
involved way prior to making their own minor and harmless in the end game
errors which got them "in trouble." Women just did not take action or make
it public. No one should have to post on a public website that they have
been sexually harassed to get help. And "bad people on the internet are
common" is the general response.

There are also male staff members who did things considered illegal in the
US courts who still have their jobs (some don't work there anymore but it
shocked many of us women they were allowed to stay so long given their
behaviors). Amazing how that works.

But, some of us can't and are afraid to talk about it. Some of us just want
closure but the trolls and internet won't give it to us. (And it's not just
me...)

And no I am not elaborating on or offlist. So don't ask. I gave up fighting
after I lost my job. So I commend those who still care.

I love the Twitter feed, by the way.

Sarah