ביום שישי 19 ינואר 2007, 12:51, נכתב על ידי Nadav Har'El:
> About Hspell integration: Well, on any official build (not just the Hebrew
> build), you can use the Hspell-derived "myspell" dictionary. You can
> install it yourself using OpenOffice's menus (the "dicoo wizard"), or your
> distribution can install it for you (in Fedora, the
> "openoffice.org-langpack-he_IL" package gives you Hebrew spell-checking for
> OpenOffice, out of the box).
I want mixed languages spell chcking out of the box. Lets say: locale+english.
This means that it will use the default locale for checking words, and then
some english spell checker. I don't mind about hspell/myspell, I don't really
care about the underlaying engine, just the results. Even if it costs me
2-5MB of memory.

Yes, as seen on other threads on this list, "linux" applications are getting
too memory hungry, but if it delivers - fine by me.