On 05/02/07, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am not underestimating anybody but the current rules seem to indicate
that all mail is read and sifted through for 'clues'. This is
technically feasible. Pumping large amounts of random numbers and
nondeterministic behavior into these channels is a good countermeasure
imho.

Do whatever you like, but from following this thread it seems to me like you
are just pumping your signature on their radar.
Back in the 90's people used to append "trigger words" in their Usenet .sigs
in attempts to overwhelm the (back then still just a rumour) Echelon
network. You don't see these any more.
As someone who have been on their cross hairs for doing something completely
legal (I partly blame their broken English for even bothering with me), I'd
recommend you to reconsider.

--Amos