Hi,

I've been working on an online Ladino (Judeo-Espanyol) dictionary
https://diksionaryo.szabgab.com/ The code is open source the content is
CC BY-SA 4.0  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
All linked from the About page.
Along with the creation of the translation I also have a (growing) list of
ladino words.

I would like to make this available as a spell checker in various Open
Source tools.
E.g. Firefox, Chromium, LibreOffice etc.
I wrote about it a few weeks ago
https://szabgab.com/add-spellchecker-to-various-applications.html but I am
still unclear what and how to do.

I started to generate a pair of files that resemble the format of hspell,
but I don't know how to really test them and in any case they don't seem to
work well.
I also don't know how to distribute what I already have and how to make it
included in those projects.

Anyone here has experience with spell-checkers?
Could anyone help me in the project or at least point me in the right
direction?

regards
   Gabor