Can someone from this list confirm that the PR Matthias linked (#37411) is
okay i.e. not the topic of the debate in this thread? The added
documentation seems harmless to me, advertises using git worktree, and can
be updated when the discussion in this thread has a conclusion e.g. if
upstream is moved or something.

Also, I suggest everyone to take a short break from Sage infra issues and
go for a hike when possible.