On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 5:18 PM Warren Young <war...@etr-usa.com> wrote:

> ... The problem is happening because spam gets reflected off this list, so
> people click “This is Spam” in Gmail, which causes Gmail’s spam filters to
> treat all messages on the list as more spammish.  The more that happens,
> the less likely a given SQLite ML message is to get to a Gmail user.
>
> That problem will affect any mail system with centralized spam detection.

You can prevent this by creating a whitelist filter in your gmail
account for sqlite-users mailing list address.

Instructions here:
https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-whitelist-a-sender-or-domain-in-gmail-1172106

BTW, I generally prefer mailing-list. But forum has some advantages too. At
the end of the day, I think, it would be best to have both options readily
available as *interfaces* to the sqlite knowledge-base.