Not everyone wants to work to live. Lately I have been feeling  that I owe it
to myself to find a job that I love. After tech writing for 20 years, I often
feel like I am going around in circles or worse. My last job was a major step
backwards, and it has been hard to recover. You can do everything right, demand
respect, be pleasant, make yourself invaluable etc etc and still have little
control over your situation. I have a BS/CS and major work experience in
several industries, and this holiday season I was asked to organize the cookie
exchange...talk about ridiculous.

> > I look at it this way.  If it weren't for my career as a technical
> > writer, I wouldn't be able to afford my other hobbies.
>
> Bingo! As I've said to many people in the past: work to live, don't
> live to work.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/
solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/