Haye!

> Headhunter still rocks..so does Masterhit..
>
> Martijn (who's going to play a lot of Front 242 when he get's home)

*** I used to hear to some industrial myself, and some pop stuff that had
some of the same edge, like Nitzer-Ebb and similar, but the one that realy
does it for me is Front 242's "Headhunter". I didn't knew Front 242 at the
time, but for you guys to get an idea I used to like Nitzer-Ebbs "That Total
Age" by the time everybody listened to Snap's "Don't believe the hype" (yep,
that's just the the song you're thinking about)
*** It allways felt to me that it had a sense of constant pursual of power
and manifestation of strength. Which seems to have had a direct influence in
the Techno that came after UR's appearance.

*** "One: you lock the target..."

Lay
"Um Império Tecnológico consolidado pela Necessidade"
http://barkingcat.org/counterforce