FLA, along with Skinny Puppy and Front 242 started my interest in fully
electronic music.
I preferred FLA and Front 242 for their purer electronic sound, while I just
loved
SP's rabid harshness.
But FLA now?
Taken several rather severe steps back if you ask me.
Can't listen to their last, I dunno, 5 albums! (Rhys Fulber left a while
back
didn't he?)
And I mean, how bad are Delerium now??
Their first album (though not Industrial, mind you it did have a few clangs
here
and there!) was amazing. Especially "Hidden Mask", a real tear jerker.
Industrial's bright days are long long gone!

Cheers,

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html

http://www.mp3.com/DanButler