Tyranny For You @ the Riviera was my first concert
ever! That was quite an experience. To be in the place
where "in case you didn't feel like showing up" was
shot, and to be overwhelmed with all of the
goth/industrial freaks in Chicago at the time was
pretty mind-blowing when I was 16. Of course, had to
have my first clubbing experience (not including
teen-night @ the Nectarine Ballroom in Junior high) at
Medusa's the night before that. I remember
recogninzing nothing they played except for 808 State,
Black Box and Nitzer Ebb, but loved the rest of the
house music. At that point my exposure to house was
limited to the Pet Shop Boys Introspective and Black
Box. Never turned back after that trip.

Tristan