In a message dated 5/06/00 9:47:56 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Oh yeah last thing, there was one
>  bassline in Ritchie's set (only one I heard though I left at 11), it was
the
>  DK remix on drumcode 20.  Only thing in the whole set that even made me
nod
> my
>  head.

Was this a track that starts out tribal-ish house and progesses into a long
lush ambient-ish synth line midway and goes for 10 min +? I'm looking for one
track in particular that fits that description. He played it late into his
set when he got into the deep house mode. That was a highlight on the night
he played here.

A_Zed