Ryan Heard wrote:

> You'd prefer he roll-back to '96?  I understand you mean that you were bored
> in general.. but it seems that you are underscoring that he adopt a sound
> that he's worked through 4 years ago?  Was Devo right all along?! hehe
>
> MY $0.02 :)
>
> Ryan Heard
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ryan,
    Roll back to 96?  Not bloody likely.  Do you remember what you played in
'96?  I do.  The idea that I was pushing towards is the style of music.  In no
way would I state that someone should go back 4 years.  Furthermore I heard
Ritchie play great minimal last year, and he still does it at the end of his
sets.  On Decks Fx & 909, my favourite part is when he breaks it down to Stewart
Walker, Savvaas Yaatis, Heiko Laux, Maurizio etc.  I'm not implying that he go
backwards at all.  I simply enjoy another side of Ritchie, one that some of us
really miss seeing.
todd