Dustin,
I thought you made some really great points, but that was about 3 days
ago, and about 5-billion redundant emails ago. I agree with your
reasoning but dont want to hear about it anymore. You are wasting serious
bandwidth. For those individuals who email you personal disagreements, you
should school them right, but the rest of us who dont need schooling or
just dont give a sh!t, please do not waste our mailbox space. You are
practically begging for enemies, and it has nothing to do with what may be
an opposing viewpoint, but entirely to do with doubling the volume of
traffic in what was already a high-traffic list. Totally uncalled for.
Thus concludes my first and last email on this wretched drawn
out and convoluted thread.

-p