i am understanding your points
you do not want any music on this list unless it is "techno"???
what is techno? because it comes from detroit?
well then what if i mention something like drexciya "bubble metropolis"??
that is a detroit record with trancey sounds - mad mike banks has made a
lot of trancey techno - it is techno but there is always an underlying
trance reference - anyways really you are not understanding MY POINT - i
can understand yours but you cannot understand mine - whether you want to
escape the "others music" or not underneath you really cannot because it
all connects somewhere
probably this is why Derrick May gets mad and does not want to release
new music - because he knows that people are getting too far into "techno
image" i am techno and i am by far the best, rather than techno was
created for all people not just us who are the greater ones - maybe we
should get some of Derrick May's views on this list to see what he
thinks? (since he is the Godfather and all)
Dustin