I've been on this list for 5 years.  I like reading about techno,
specifically detroit techno.  I'm a little tired of deleting all these
strings about (said in a whiny bitch voice)  'you guys are soooo mean,' 'you
think you know every thing about techno and won't talk about other stuff'
'why is this list about techno and not other forms of electronic music??'
etc, etc, etc.
My advice, shut the f*ck up and read what interests you.  Don't waste your
time, or mine, by constantly flaming, badgering, or belaboring a point like
this.  Please stick to content or forever hold your email.

My two cents in the battle for useful content.

Scott