i will stop posting when someone is a little more understanding and
starts looking at others viewpoints besides his own
maybe you cannot answer my question?
what is techno? why is it so much better that i cannot speak about
anything else like trance or drum n bass
only techno - because techno is the best and there is nothing else - i
need some proof as to why techno is "the best music"
dustin