if you cannot answer a simple question like "what is techno" then
obviously you dont know
and if you dont know then it is important because how long have you been
on this list without knowing what techno means?? it is the most list
relevant thing there could be
it is more important that people know the truth rather than worry who is
annoyed...
what are the hardships of keeping it real?? how can you know it is real
if you dont even know what techno MEANS
dustin