i cant take any more..

i'm filtering mr sledgianowski from my mailfeed, and i encourage any of you
who are tired of this bs to do the same..  dustin, im sorry, but you leave
me no choice. i will eventually remove you from my filters, but not for a bit.

peace,

mc

--
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      c: +1.614.260.6716      u: www.ele-mental.org
"People forget the meaning of the word independent. They want to be different