This isn't really that 313 related, but

> "Here is your music, loo what we can do with it, and, you're missing out
> on it." Kind of like what the Beatles and the Rolling Stones did with
> blues..another black American art form.

Actually, it was Led Zepplin and many other British bands (even Black
Sabbath) who took blues to a new level.

The Beatles and Rolling Stones did amazing new things with with rock and
roll. It is often forgotten that rock started as urban black music, as
Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, etc were the innovators of
that sound. It was harshly rejected by the mainstream white audience
initially, only to be loved by the British.

It is kinda wierd, but it seems as though whenever black americans create
a new, amazing genre of music, whether its jazz, blues, rock, or techno-
it is often rejected by the mainstream American audience, but well
accepted by various European audiences.

Just goes to show you how far we have progressed, huh?

        -christos