To ToToRoGrL:

I could diss you about a million things that are wrong
about your country. And you could do the same about
mine. This is about the music... no one cares where it
comes from. I don't believe things like black/white or
Yank/Limey conflicts should be discussed anymore in
todays society.

The American dance scene IS a helluva lot better than
that in the UK. You'd never get a club like Motor
being successful in the UK. So you're right in one
way. Every club has at least one commercial dance
night over here and it sucks hugely. Don't go dissing
the BBC tho... you'll make me mad:)

TO all the ppl dissing white (music) culture:

I'm a white kid but I have mulatto cousins where I got
my taste for black music. They used to play lots of
reggae and ragga when I was little and I found myself
loving jungle music when it came about. I'd also like
to point out that I wathced my dad get assaulted by a
bunch of asian smackheads when I was 13 so I hurt a
lot when ppl say that only whites are racist... it's a
load of sh*t... Music is music that's all that I see.
Black equality has been realised, it's just a few
t*ssers that are behind the times. Everyone has to put
up with ppl like that, regardless of colour or creed
and most good detroit music no longer comes from
detroit... What would modern dance music be without
places the Hacienda... it's all made a difference...

L8r,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)