>I'd also buy me a car and a find a nice apartment near the city and
find me a way to the >DEMF.....

Turntables cant be that expensive in Australia?
In the Staes (I'm sure its about the same in Europe) a new direct drive
table by gemini or numark will run you about $100, theres also the cheap
home stereo turnatbles you find at pawn shops that will play 33 and
45rpm just fine for $20 and up.
Have you seen those complete dj systems in box for $300-$500?
My advise is if you have enough money to build yourself up a impressive
Detroit techno CD collection invest 400 bucks on a Technics SL1200MK2.

stephen.