This happens too often when I go down to Leeds on a
Saturday. Some of the guys in there listen to the same
tracks again and again!! I waited for half an hour
before a turntable was free... I spose you don't think
about anyone else tho once you put those headphones
on... record stores are another world...

l8r,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)