They're almost 2 grand Australian new - now the US dollar is about 60, 65
cents
Australian, so you do the maths.....  Plus we now have a new GST tax - extra
10%.

You can get those cheap home stereos at pawn shops but there's no service or
spare parts and the service/parts cost you. Hence I am stuck with one that
turns UR into..... instant Walt Disney records.

In fact the service for turntables sucks all round in this country.

Trust me, I have tried all of these recommendations. My techno CD collection
is actually quite modest. Even import CDs are A$40 over. I'm still saving up
for Alan Oldham's - at 41/45 bucks.

We call it "the tyranny of distance".

Redeeming 313 content: Detroit Grand Pu Bahs is getting a local release
through Zomba. You should read the official label bio - hilarious. Goes on
about them meeting at the Detroit Zoo. I got sucked in until it went into
the part about underground labyrinths.

Cheers

Cyclone