I think you really put your finger on something, Steve. There *is*
something between the sounds in analog that is missing in newer digital
recordings. Even listening to old 1930s jazz or gospel type recordings,
there seems to be something else there. The sound is sometimes terrible,
but other times it comes in tandem with perfection, and a whole different
atmosphere seems to be transported through the music.

Ryan