Brother hang in there, there is purpose and hope and will............I have been doing this for 11 years, few people know my name, let alone my face, I always kept it incognito, I do it for what I believe in and the respect from the artist and DJ's is more than enough pay for me. The memories and feelings can never be replaced by the $$$$$$.

j.d.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [313] Re: [ur-records] Question???
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:27:21 +0900

>The fact of the matter is that no one is really making any money, Let's talk
>about the Underground for a minute, The Artist, the labels, the journalist
>not one of them makes a dime compared to the big Corporate Headz that found >a new market and and exploited the crap out of it. I hope you are aware that
>there are many so called Underground Labels and magazines that are not
>Underground, they are owned by big corporate Labels, they control the main
>market and brainwash people to believe a load of crap, they tie in good
>artist to screwed up contracts and exploit, EXPLOIT, EXPLOIT!!!!!! and some >of us ignorant fools who love the music but have no idea about what is going
>on underneath, are buying into all of their BS!!!! Wake Up and break

I think we come from the same place.

I have been doing this for five years and believe me I know what goes on but
put it this way, a DJ or producer who breaks through will find respect, even
if he gets riped off. But who respects journalists? Not even the best ones
get respect!!

Magazines in Australia are not like those in the UK, the market is smaller
and there is less money for publishers.

Cheers

Cyclone