From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] UR in Europe
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:03:10 EDT

UR:
<< This style have been copyed under a lot of hardcore or trance forms, with
a lot less quality. >>

who da hell wrote this. i bet there would had been more to say about UR
about their early days then refering to hardcore & trance, pretty empty
phrases
that really go no where. looking at that i wouldn`t believe that they are
giving a show for promotors who actually don`t seem to know to much about
detroit history & UR ...    i mean why the hell should they?