Some brief opinions:

I think UR are totally Hardcore due to the fact that they make
uncompromising music, that to me is the essence of what it is to be
hardcore - whereas what is tagged as hardcore is generally just mainstream
cheese sped up.

Just 'cos its fast don't make it hardcore

I know is probably setting foot down the much travelled 'but what does X
really _mean_?' road, but ...

neil