Well, we are not jumping on the offense that's for sure.
I seem to recall the beginning of this thread not naming ANY specific names, and few people will deny that KDJ has a lot to do with where Detroit electronic music is headed, so chill out.

If you're new to this list, maybe listen to people a bit before making accusations and getting people tense about a racial issue that Detroit has seemed to transcend of late.
n8