Although Bill hasn't played Hard House for the past couple of years, I'm
sure you can include DJ Irene, DJ Bam Bam, Kevin Irving and Mark V & Poogie
Bear to the list of people who helped promote that sound.

BTW, can anyone explain why this genre is so popular in Souther California?
 To me Hard House sounds like Hardcore.

Ciao,

Joel