its a complete lack of vision on the part of the promoters in my view

Don't knock Voodoo, while the Orbit has all but stopped booking Detroit and Chicago artists, Voodoo has remained the only club in the North which is still providing regular quality techno (not to slag the Orbit, but it just doesn't do it for me anymore; and Bugged Out's had no atmosphere since it left Manchester)...

If the promoter saw fit to book Green Velvet three times, then good. If she has a good deal going with him, then it means I get to see Green Velvet three times a year... and if he's a regular draw, and it makes them enough money for them to stay open for the forseeable future, I won't have to travel to London or Birmingham for a good night out.

Seth

It's all about the "dingley dell cricket matches..."