Van: Jonny McIntosh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: donderdag 19 oktober 2000 14:58
Aan: Martijn de Blaauw; 'Tom Robbins'; '313 mailing list'
Onderwerp: Re: [313] Detroit Techno in England

Pure's Scottish, not English. Everybody knows that Scotland's another thing
entirely... Pure's recently left the Venue, I hear. It had gone down hill a
bit in recent years, IMO, though (at least when I've been). Still, Scotland
you can witness a PUB going nuts to techno - I've yet see anyone do that in
f**king London ;)

Jonny.