Cyclone wrote:
> the fact that he is one of techno's most hyped new names.  I saw Umek the
> other week and was pleasantly surprised - he created a range of moods,
> though I didn't feel he was technically outstanding.

I saw Umek and Valentino (along with Recloose and Common Factor) on the
weekend... Umek to me was fairly average. Another dj that flogs the four
decks and mills sound, nothing i havent heard before. Valentino is just a
glorified rave dj....

recloose and common factor on the other hand.. WHOA! =)

tan...
--
graham [tan] wilson - i do because i couldn't care less
[EMAIL PROTECTED]