On 19 Mar 2009, at 13:23, JT Stewart wrote:

I complete disagree with this "I've always thought that it was the label's
job to provide me with the output of the artists", this is just
consumer/brand infection, I'm a weapon of mass consumption and I have the
right BS, some things are just not "products".

I absolutely agree. That was offensive to me. Job?! I don't want
another stinkin' job

I wasn't offended, I know where Tristan is coming from. I'm just glad people like him are still buying music rather than just D/Ling, it's just sad to see something we cherish being treated like a fcuking Pop Tart...

One of the things we are doing with Dust Science later this year is offering people a CDr with wav's on for free if they buy 12"s from our store. That should help some people and if you like the idea, steal it for your label for free :)