Yeah, Kevin Reynolds is great.  He's playing at the Bohemian National
Home this Saturday in Detroit.  Also love Octave One and Scan 7.  I
went to a Scan 7 and Surgeon party last fall at TV Bar in Detroit, it
was slamming.  Except, TV Bar is called TV Bar for a reason - it's a
bar with bunches of flat screen TVs all around, pretty cheesy and they
get in the way.  Like there's a huge tv right behind the DJ stage.
?????  And, Surgeon left it on during his set, playing cartoons with
the captions turned on.  ??? Thankfully, when Lou Robinson got up
there (it was just him as Scan 7 that night), he turned the tv off
right quick.  His live set was really great.

Denise

--
Denise Dalphond
Ph.D. Candidate