Going on ten years now, but Theorem sticks in the mind as one of the most
satisfying and sonically involving live techno acts I've witnessed, partly
due to the warmth of personality/sound he generated. No flash, all the
fireworks were in the music.

As mentioned by others, Octave One/RNG can be incredible live from my
experience, due to their understanding of the dynamics of the genre. Pacing
like a good dj set, but jacked up to a truly moving level both emotionally
and physically.

Cheers,

Wes
--