You gotta do what you gotta do.  A lot of techno is also made really
quickly. In fact, I think a lot of producers have the strategy of
making a lot of tracks as quickly as possible and then picking the
best of the lot.

Techno doesn't have to be time-consuming to make, and the best tracks
are just drums with 2 or 3 additional sounds.  The challenge is to
make something awesome that's also simple.