Ravinder S Mann wrote:
Martin,

re: dubstep producers : I really hope so as I like the sound of a
snare on the third kick but I hope they all dont get sucked into the
Berlin dubby style many seem to go down. There are some pretty
interesting bits out there eg Untold, Appleblim, Silkie and Sharkey.

Ravinder.

There's a lot of interesting stuff around and it's getting more diverse, which is good as I'd got pretty bored with wobble and snare, which was always going to happen at some point. I reckon Dubstep is just coming out of it's "loopy" techno phase, interesting times ahead.