Just to complicate things... even the producers may not understand the
meanings behind their own songs!
Because things have a history, they may use elements but not understand the
history or the roots behind them.

Sound and Rhythms also have a spiritual power, different sounds are
conducive to different states of consciousness for listeners and dancers.

Not many DJ's or producers have a clue about this! You have to understand
the link between music and shamanism to understand this part of the sound...
But it is extremely important. When used properly music is a tool for
healing and spiritual evolution.

~DP