I think that this is what I'm talking about
Some DJ/Producers/artists can produce a song having the right elements and
the rights sequence and other things, but then results that this song does
not produce any "sound"...

I don't say that's a necessary condition but I think that's important to be
honest with your culture, just to be in the same direction and therefore
produce that "sound"

Bye
Diego