thanks for writing up on this.  unfortunately, most of us won't be
buying it, in fact, few of are likely to consume it in any manner.  I
generally suspect his last rants at the monetizable DEMF's are the
last peeps we hear from this deeply valuable man.  Celebrity or not,
one of our few folk.

--
-Mike