Hi Mike, I'm trying to figure out what you are saying here?

People don't buy mix CD's really any more, as far as I know, so surely
that is correct.

But, why would be people be unlikely to "consume it in any manner"? I
would personally be curious to hear it, as I think D May will always
be a great DJ.

~David