You know...we're talking about Derrick May, mix CDs...and all that:

FBK and Reel By Real were just featured on a mix by Marcel Dettman
called CONDUCTED.

as memory serves me correctly, FBK IS a member of this list.  From
what I know, Derrick May isn't...and based on pushing things
forward...I would probably rather buy this.  I don't buy CDs...I make
them....but I just thought since NOBODY BOTHERED TO say anything about
this disc...I guessed I would.  Sorry to hijack your thread.

FBK

Do people buy mix cds anymore?  Shoot, I don't know...but the liner
notes for this disc are quite interesting...

http://www.electronicbeats.net/music/reviews/marcel-dettman-conducted

cheers...

--
fbk